This is the last week, so I might do some other blog. About something else.


Sunday, February 6, 2011

3 conversation

This week I talked to a boy that goes on my bus, again. I was walking out of school looking for someone to talk to for my blog when I came across a guy that was doing tricks with a yoyo. Then someone asked him if he could borrow it. He said it wasn't his. So then I walked up to him and asked what he was doing. He said he was using a yoyo. Then I asked him what he meant by it not being his. He said someone let him have it and he was going to give him another one. I then asked who he wanted to win in the super bowl he said Green Bay, then I said I wanted them to win too. After that I told him I would see him later. This week wasn't that long but hopefully next week will be better. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment