This is the last week, so I might do some other blog. About something else.


Thursday, January 27, 2011

2 conversation

As you know my blog is about starting a conversation with 7 different people for seven weeks. This week like last week I am choosing to talk to a boy on my bus that I don't notice much.
I decided to start the conversation by asking him what he was reading. He held a book with a brown cover and it was written comic style. On the page there was a few people and a small white big nosed cartoon character. I recognized this because I saw some of my friends reading it, it was a book from a series called Bone. "Is that Bone?' I asked.
"Yep sure is, " he said. He didn't seem interested in talking to me so I had to think of something that we both could relate to.
"Was that paper from social studies due today?" Okay, I know what your thinking, talking about social studies homework is probably one of the most boring things you could talk about right after you get out of school, but cut me some slack, it was just the first thing that popped into my head.
imgres.jpg
"I don't know," he answered. I told him the book looked interesting and then I told him I'd see him around. Week 2 is over and nobody has really even really payed attention to me. Oh well, if you don't succeed at first try try again. Until next week 

No comments:

Post a Comment