This is the last week, so I might do some other blog. About something else.


Friday, January 21, 2011

1st Conversation

My blog is about starting a conversation with 1 person every week for 7 weeks. This week it is about a boy who goes on the same bus as me. We do not talk to each other very much, so I decided to talk to him.
I walked up to him he was standing in the bus line. Since are bus is usually the last one to get here, it left us plenty of time to talk. As I approached him  I saw a band instrument sitting next to him, so naturally I asked him if he took band. He said he didn't so I assumed it was the girl's in front of him. Then I saw him holding  what looked to be a itouch, or a iphone. I asked him if it was a itouch or a iphone, he said it was a itouch. I asked him what he was playing even though I could clearly see it was air hockey, I was just trying to start a conversation. He said it was air hockey, like I said. As he was playing I noticed a quarter sized crack on his screen. I asked what happened. All he said was "it broke." I can see that, I thought. Our bus was here and he didn't look like he wanted to talk anymore. So I said bye and went to catch up with my friends. Maybe next week I'll talk t someone that will actually talk to me. Thanks for reading my blog I'll see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment